How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 26 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
EU sees no health concerns for now over ash cloud
The European Commission is checking whether the volcanic ash cloud over Europe could have any impact on people's health but has no concerns for now, a spokesman said on Monday.
"We are checking this issue. At the time being there is no concern" a spokesman for the European Union executive told a news briefing.
The World Health Organization said last week people with breathing problems could be harmed by the cloud of ash that was hurled into the atmosphere by an Icelandic volcano.
The United Nations agency said the fine particles of ash were not harmful as long as they remained into the upper atmosphere but could be more problematic if they fell to earth.
Latest News & Stories
- Six Votes Rajoy Needs in Spain May Turn Up in the Basque Country
- Catalonia Developing ID Cards For Residents in Event of Separation From Spain
- Spain's regional rift makes third election more likely
- Banco Popular To Shed 3000 Jobs
- EU Fires Warning Shot At Spain
- Can I claim a UK Disability allowance in Spain ?
- Can I claim UK benefits if I am widowed in Spain ?
- Medical Emergencies & Pharmacies
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain
- Claiming Spanish Benefits in Spain
- Claiming UK Benefits in Spain
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens