How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 24 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Wednesday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spanish construction group is set to price the shares of a spin-off of its Mexican airport and road operating concessions group. The shares are expected to price between 24 pesos and 30 Mexican pesos ($2.5) each and will trade on the Mexican stock exchange.
Vodafone posted an 8 pct fall in revenues in Spain in the first half, and a 16 pct fall in EBITDA, citing a challenging economic and competitive environment. Rival Telefonica reports 9-mo results on Thursday.
Latest News & Stories
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain