How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
CLICK HERE to find out more...
- For Whom the Road Tolls
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Wednesday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spanish construction group is set to price the shares of a spin-off of its Mexican airport and road operating concessions group. The shares are expected to price between 24 pesos and 30 Mexican pesos ($2.5) each and will trade on the Mexican stock exchange.
Vodafone posted an 8 pct fall in revenues in Spain in the first half, and a 16 pct fall in EBITDA, citing a challenging economic and competitive environment. Rival Telefonica reports 9-mo results on Thursday.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- IMF praises Spain's reforms but warns of risks
- Spain to veto Scotland entry to EU ?
- Spain's obsession with the AVE runs into budget reality
- 12 Months since "Castellon Airport open this year" promise
- 12 Months today since "Corvera open by October" Promise
- Spain Property Prices Decelerates Most in Q4 2012
- Spain's ECB bank borrowing falls again in May
- Spain's public debt soars to 88.2 pct of GDP in Q1
- Rajoy calls on ECB to create bank lending scheme for SMEs
- Paramount Murcia Investor files for Bankruptcy
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain