How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain is No,1 Bank Holiday Break Destination
With many parts of the UK being forecast to have heavy rain over this bank holiday weekend, the number of people looking for a last-minute getaway looks set to add to the numbers of those who have already booked their holiday.
Travel organisation ABTA estimates that around 1.8 Million Brits will be taking a break abroad over the Bank Holiday weekend - give or take the same number as last year. The Spanish mainland, the Canaries and the Balearics remain the most popular destinations, with Portugal, Greece and Turkey following. Tunisia and Egypt too have returned to favour following the political unrest caused by the 'Arab Spring' earlier on in the year.
The Costa Blanca resort of Benidorm, traditionally popular with Brits and other Northern Europeans, is enjoying it's busiest period since the Ministry of Tourism began keeping records. Official statistics put hotel occupancy in the town at close to 96% for the month, at around 175'000 rooms per night. However, since many rooms are let by private owners and not fully authorised by the tourist board, the true figure is likely to be considerably higher.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Catalan Finance Chief Open to 'Scottish Solution' in Spain
- Spain sees foreign visitor numbers up 7.4% 2014 y-t-d
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies
- How to Buy a Timeshare in Spain
- How to legally rent your property in Spain
- Landlords : The Tenant Eviction Process
- Property Rentals - Landlords