How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 6 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Bank of Spain denies need for recapitalisation
El Pais have reported how the Bank of Spain have reassured investors that Spanish banks do not need to increase the levels of capital as outlined in the Financial System Reform Plan that was approved in February and is being realised on schedule.
The statement was made following yesterday's report by the Financial Times that 16 European financial institutions need to recapitalise. Among them were seven Spanish banks: Banco Popular, Bankinter, Caixa Galicia, BFA-Bankia, Banca Cívica, Caixa Ontinyent and Banco Sabadell.
In this morning's Expansion Banco Sabadell, Banco Popular, and Bankinter denied that they needed any further injections of capital to meet the EU required standard.
Latest News & Stories
- Supermarket Mercadona sees brighter Spanish outlook
- Mortgage foreclosures up 7.4% in 2014
- Spain's De Guindos says next steps for Greece point to 3rd rescue
- Spain repays EU debt early
- Spain drives more efficiently during financial crisis : report
- "Crisis in Spain not over" : President of EC
- Former Ukraine Finance Minister arrested on Spanish coast
- 4 out of 5 Spaniards feel no improvement in economy
- Five Spaniards drop out of ‘Forbes’ list
- TiVo, Vodafone Spain reach deal to update Ono smart TV offer