How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 23 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain calls on European Banking Authority to ditch new tests
Spain, along with France and Germany, is calling upon the European Commission not to go ahead with proposals for tougher stress tests on European banks.
El Pais reports that as many as 14 Spanish Banks and Cajas would fail the proposed test under the new criteria which the European Banking Authority is proposing. The proposed tests would require a 7% tier 1 capital ratio with the European economy in recession and the value of sovereign debt holdings written down.
The European Banking authority may even increase the capital requirement to 9%, the newspaper added, which would see the majority of Spanish Banks failing the test.
Latest News & Stories
- Six Votes Rajoy Needs in Spain May Turn Up in the Basque Country
- Catalonia Developing ID Cards For Residents in Event of Separation From Spain
- Spain's regional rift makes third election more likely
- Banco Popular To Shed 3000 Jobs
- EU Fires Warning Shot At Spain
- How and where to complain about my Bank in Spain
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Bank Charges in Spain