How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 24 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain calls on European Banking Authority to ditch new tests
Spain, along with France and Germany, is calling upon the European Commission not to go ahead with proposals for tougher stress tests on European banks.
El Pais reports that as many as 14 Spanish Banks and Cajas would fail the proposed test under the new criteria which the European Banking Authority is proposing. The proposed tests would require a 7% tier 1 capital ratio with the European economy in recession and the value of sovereign debt holdings written down.
The European Banking authority may even increase the capital requirement to 9%, the newspaper added, which would see the majority of Spanish Banks failing the test.
Latest News & Stories
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years
- Vueling increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff to Spain
- Spanish police arrest 25 in suspected Chinese mafia bust
- Spanish PM Rajoy on the ropes as corruption scandals hit ruling party
- Spain Inflation Falls to 2.3%
- 40% of Spanish children live in poverty
- Spain and India ‘too poor’ for Snapchat
- IMF raises Spain’s 2017 growth forecast to 2.6% as global economy recovers
- Record-breaking Easter boosts hopes for summer tourism bonanza in Spain
- How and where to complain about my Bank in Spain
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Bank Charges in Spain