How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 30 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
New Minister of Development to be pressed on Corvera
Murcia's Minister of Public Works, Antonio Sevilla, has annopunced how it is a high priority for him to meet with the new Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, to bring the negotiations surrounding Corvera airport to a close.
Amongst other issues the Minister also resolved to press the Minister on the subject of the completion of the RENFE and AVE high speed railway network.
Sevilla is confident that Pastor and Rajoy can bring the project to completion, however, with regards to the possibility of the new government reducing the budger, the Minister commented that Rajoy "has experience in managing the budget shortfalls, as demonstrated when he was in the Aznar government."
With regards to Ana Pastor, the Country's new Minister for Development, Sevilla commented "I think a woman with extensive political experience and a good manager. I hope that we will be useful to advance the issues."
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Rajoy stays away as candidates hold election debate
- Spain October retail sales rise at fastest pace since December
- Former Boyfriend hunted over disappearance of Expat Mum in Spain
- Orange Spain unveils football deal for Bars
- Spain launches connected schools programme in 4 more regions
- Spain leftists block Catalan independence bid
- Spain's Ciudadanos overtakes Socialists ahead of debate
- Spain's DGT report traffic data by each Town
- Spain's fragmented supermarkets squeezed towards mergers
- Three-way tie seen in Spain's vote as Ciudadanos gains ground
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan