How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 22 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
New Minister of Development to be pressed on Corvera
Murcia's Minister of Public Works, Antonio Sevilla, has annopunced how it is a high priority for him to meet with the new Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, to bring the negotiations surrounding Corvera airport to a close.
Amongst other issues the Minister also resolved to press the Minister on the subject of the completion of the RENFE and AVE high speed railway network.
Sevilla is confident that Pastor and Rajoy can bring the project to completion, however, with regards to the possibility of the new government reducing the budger, the Minister commented that Rajoy "has experience in managing the budget shortfalls, as demonstrated when he was in the Aznar government."
With regards to Ana Pastor, the Country's new Minister for Development, Sevilla commented "I think a woman with extensive political experience and a good manager. I hope that we will be useful to advance the issues."
Latest News & Stories
- Tensions Heat Up Between NATO Allies as Spain and UK Spat Over Gibraltar
- Spain poised to grow 2.9 percent in 2016
- Vodafone Spain service revenues up for 1st time since 2008
- Manifesto calls on politicians to avoid third election
- Spainís Audit Office says Ä300 million a year being paid to deceased pensioners
- New flights announced Birmingham - Spain
- Spain to Ask EU for Two Additional Years to Reduce Budget Deficit
- Spain demands explanation over British nuclear submarine collision off Gibraltar
- Spainís King Felipe gives Rajoy 1 week to form government
- What does Brexit mean for Expats in/from the UK and the EU ?
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan