How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 6 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
New Minister of Development to be pressed on Corvera
Murcia's Minister of Public Works, Antonio Sevilla, has annopunced how it is a high priority for him to meet with the new Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, to bring the negotiations surrounding Corvera airport to a close.
Amongst other issues the Minister also resolved to press the Minister on the subject of the completion of the RENFE and AVE high speed railway network.
Sevilla is confident that Pastor and Rajoy can bring the project to completion, however, with regards to the possibility of the new government reducing the budger, the Minister commented that Rajoy "has experience in managing the budget shortfalls, as demonstrated when he was in the Aznar government."
With regards to Ana Pastor, the Country's new Minister for Development, Sevilla commented "I think a woman with extensive political experience and a good manager. I hope that we will be useful to advance the issues."
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's DGT publishes details of surveillance on most dangerous roads
- Spanish operations of Facebook and Twitter made just €7m in 2014
- Most Spanish Lawyers saw profits up in 2014
- Spain says euro irreversible
- Heatwave sparks major wildfires in Spain
- Spain's anti-austerity Podemos tied with mainstream parties : Poll
- After Tunisia attack, sun-seekers switch to Spain
- Castellon Airport to promote tourism in Bristol and London
- Gibraltar protests over yet another Spanish Naval incursion
- Spain services growth slows in June (but so does unemployment)
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan