How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
New Minister of Development to be pressed on Corvera
Murcia's Minister of Public Works, Antonio Sevilla, has annopunced how it is a high priority for him to meet with the new Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, to bring the negotiations surrounding Corvera airport to a close.
Amongst other issues the Minister also resolved to press the Minister on the subject of the completion of the RENFE and AVE high speed railway network.
Sevilla is confident that Pastor and Rajoy can bring the project to completion, however, with regards to the possibility of the new government reducing the budger, the Minister commented that Rajoy "has experience in managing the budget shortfalls, as demonstrated when he was in the Aznar government."
With regards to Ana Pastor, the Country's new Minister for Development, Sevilla commented "I think a woman with extensive political experience and a good manager. I hope that we will be useful to advance the issues."
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan