How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Just 663 passengers applied for Spaniar refund by Friday afternoon
As of Friday afternoon AENA had received a total of 663 applications for a refund of ticket prices from clients of collapsed airline, Spainair.
The Airports Authority advised passengers last week that those affected by the collapse may purchase new tickets to travel or from their destination with British Airways, who have issued special 'rescue package' ticket prices.
The Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, also announced how these 'rescue' flights will be exempt of certain taxes, which will result in the saving of around of 8 euros per ticket.
The deadline for refund requests to be presented is the 14th of February.
Passengers who have bought one of these 'rescue tickets' between Friday, January 27th and February 3rd, with other airlines may seek recovery of come fees by sending an email to vuelosrescateSPANAIR@aena.es.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained