How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 28 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Standard and Poor downgrade Spain's Banks
Last week Standard & Poor's credit ratings agency reduced the rating for Spain from A/A-1 to BBB+/A-2 with a 'negative outlook'.
S&P have also noted how this has had a negative effect on many Spanish Banks, and could also have negative implications for their view of the economic risk and industry risk affecting the Spanish banking industry.
Earlier today the agency took rating actions on the following Spanish banks:
Long and Short term credit reduction on Santander; Banesto; BBVA; Sabdell; Ibercaja: KutxaBank; Banco Civica; Bankinter; Barclays; Bankia; Banco Popular; CECA; CaixaBank; La Caixa
Standard and Poor's credit ratings agency is due to give a further review of the induvidual banks operating in the Spanish financial sector by the end of May.
Latest News & Stories
- Six Votes Rajoy Needs in Spain May Turn Up in the Basque Country
- Catalonia Developing ID Cards For Residents in Event of Separation From Spain
- Spain's regional rift makes third election more likely
- Banco Popular To Shed 3000 Jobs
- EU Fires Warning Shot At Spain
- How and where to complain about my Bank in Spain
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain