How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- EUR weekly currency update - 28 November 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Moody's: developments in Spain may prompt further downgrades
Recent developments in Spain and Greece could lead to rating reviews and actions on many of the euro area countries, says Moody's Investors Service in the report "Rating Euro Area Governments Through Extraordinary Times - Implications of Spain's bank recapitalisation needs and the rising risk of a Greek Exit".
As Spain moves closer to the need for direct external support from its European partners, the increased risk to the country's creditors may prompt further rating actions. The official estimates of recapitalising Spain's banking system have risen significantly and the country's indirect reliance on European Central Bank (ECB) funding via its banks has been growing. Moody's is assessing the implications of these increased pressures and will take any rating actions necessary to reflect the risk to Spanish government creditors. Moody's rating onSpain is currently A3 with a negative outlook.
However, Spain's banking problem is largely specific to the country and is not likely to be a major source of contagion to other euro area countries, except for Italy, which likewise has a growing funding reliance on the ECB through its banks.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain: where trade union leaders are criminalised for striking
- Spain to re-establish state lottery after court ruling
- Contribution by Spain Lifts UN Green Climate Fund to $9.7 Billion
- Spain retail sales post biggest rise in a year in Oct
- Spain's Telefonica says seeks global alliance with BT
- Rajoy: “There is no such thing as generalized corruption in Spain”
- Spain allocates EU52 Mln for rural broadband deployment
- Spain Experts Prepare Stem Cell Transplant against HIV
- Rajoy to declare new anti-corruption law
- Spain Hosts China - Catalonia Tourism Meeting
- What is the Euribor ?
- Where to get Legal & Professional Advice in Spain
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage