How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 26 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
European property 'is long-term investment'
Those looking to make investments in foreign real estate ought to consider these purchases to be a medium-to-long-term opportunity.
This is according to BuyAssociation editor Paul Collins, who pointed out that European residential property in particular could fall further in value in the near future.
Many people who are buying Italian residences are relocating abroad to the region, with the specialist calling these "lifestyle buyers".
They intend to live in the house, he pointed out, explaining this means immediate falls in the value of the building "won't be quite such a concern".
However, Mr Collins admitted that it is "almost impossible to accurately predict the market", but said analysts indicate real estate investments will only be able to increase in value after house prices drop slightly further.
Recently, Jones Land LaSalle found most European countries are reporting the price of accommodation is continuing to fall.
The largest drops have been seen in Ireland, where values are 18% lower than they were one year ago, as well as Greece, where the annual decline is 10%, the firm noted.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- EU Orders Spain to Recover Rail Test State Aid
- Spain Registers First Zika Virus Birth in Europe
- Tensions Heat Up Between NATO Allies as Spain and UK Spat Over Gibraltar
- Spain poised to grow 2.9 percent in 2016
- Vodafone Spain service revenues up for 1st time since 2008
- Manifesto calls on politicians to avoid third election
- Spainís Audit Office says Ä300 million a year being paid to deceased pensioners
- New flights announced Birmingham - Spain
- Spain to Ask EU for Two Additional Years to Reduce Budget Deficit
- Spain demands explanation over British nuclear submarine collision off Gibraltar
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes