How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- For Whom the Road Tolls
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Petrol costs increase in August, expected to rise further
Following a 5.07% increase in the price of unleaded petrol, and 6.87% for deisel earlier last month, prices are expected to rise further still before the end of August.
The cost of petrol increased slightly last week by an average of 0.77% to reach €1.44 per a litre.
This means that the cost of fuel is now around 10% more than it was this time last year, costing an average of €5 more to fill a standard 44 litre tank.
Earlier this year prices peaked at near-record highs of €1.50 per litre, but soon backed off to around €1.40 per litre.
Fuel costs have now increased in price by an average 6% since the start of the year, however with costs averaging €1.653 per litre in the rest of the Eurozone it is expected that this will be seen as justification in increases costs to the consumer.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- IMF praises Spain's reforms but warns of risks
- Spain to veto Scotland entry to EU ?
- Spain's obsession with the AVE runs into budget reality
- 12 Months since "Castellon Airport open this year" promise
- 12 Months today since "Corvera open by October" Promise
- Spain Property Prices Decelerates Most in Q4 2012
- Spain's ECB bank borrowing falls again in May
- Spain's public debt soars to 88.2 pct of GDP in Q1
- Rajoy calls on ECB to create bank lending scheme for SMEs
- Paramount Murcia Investor files for Bankruptcy