How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 12 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Petrol costs increase in August, expected to rise further
Following a 5.07% increase in the price of unleaded petrol, and 6.87% for deisel earlier last month, prices are expected to rise further still before the end of August.
The cost of petrol increased slightly last week by an average of 0.77% to reach €1.44 per a litre.
This means that the cost of fuel is now around 10% more than it was this time last year, costing an average of €5 more to fill a standard 44 litre tank.
Earlier this year prices peaked at near-record highs of €1.50 per litre, but soon backed off to around €1.40 per litre.
Fuel costs have now increased in price by an average 6% since the start of the year, however with costs averaging €1.653 per litre in the rest of the Eurozone it is expected that this will be seen as justification in increases costs to the consumer.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish government using courts to avoid freedom of information requests
- Rajoy refuses PSOE leader handshake
- New businesses in Spain rises by 0.5 pct in 2015
- 2 New cases of Zika in Spain brings total to 9
- Spain housing sales rise 11.1 percent in 2015 y/y
- Session to name Spain’s next PM may take place in early March
- Podemos deputies to be moved from “nosebleed section” of Congress
- Spanish 2016 growth could be less than forecast
- Spain shelves case against former ally of Mexican president
- Spain's Princess Cristina returns to court in tax fraud trial