How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 22 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Petrol costs increase in August, expected to rise further
Following a 5.07% increase in the price of unleaded petrol, and 6.87% for deisel earlier last month, prices are expected to rise further still before the end of August.
The cost of petrol increased slightly last week by an average of 0.77% to reach €1.44 per a litre.
This means that the cost of fuel is now around 10% more than it was this time last year, costing an average of €5 more to fill a standard 44 litre tank.
Earlier this year prices peaked at near-record highs of €1.50 per litre, but soon backed off to around €1.40 per litre.
Fuel costs have now increased in price by an average 6% since the start of the year, however with costs averaging €1.653 per litre in the rest of the Eurozone it is expected that this will be seen as justification in increases costs to the consumer.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Catalan Finance Chief Open to 'Scottish Solution' in Spain
- Spain sees foreign visitor numbers up 7.4% 2014 y-t-d
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies
- Spain ‘certain’ UK backed its Security Council bid
- Spanish Regional Gov't Enforces Mushroom Protection Law
- Spain's AENA Rejects Renegotiation of Duty Free Contracts
- US Pop star delays visit to 'Ebola-Stricken Spain'
- Biometric Security to be implemented at Spain-Gibraltar border