How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 25 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish property 'still on downwards trend'
Anyone looking to relocate to Spain might be inclined to buy houses there but could be waiting for the market to hit the bottom.
Property-Abroad.com director Les Calvert suggested potential buyers are "still a bit twitchy about as to when to take that leap".
Nobody wants to purchase real estate in a falling market, he pointed out, predicting that investors will either try to "jump in on the way up" or "call the bottom".
Many potential buyers are "unwilling to take that actual final step" and pay for a house, the expert remarked, arguing they are afraid of "buying on a downward trend".
Currently, house values are still declining, although there is an "increased tension" as many people think prices will not fall much further.
According to TINSA, the annual decline in Spansih property values reached 11.2% in July, with this hitting 14% in the Canary Islands and Balearics.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Tensions Heat Up Between NATO Allies as Spain and UK Spat Over Gibraltar
- Spain poised to grow 2.9 percent in 2016
- Vodafone Spain service revenues up for 1st time since 2008
- Manifesto calls on politicians to avoid third election
- Spainís Audit Office says Ä300 million a year being paid to deceased pensioners
- New flights announced Birmingham - Spain
- Spain to Ask EU for Two Additional Years to Reduce Budget Deficit
- Spain demands explanation over British nuclear submarine collision off Gibraltar
- Spainís King Felipe gives Rajoy 1 week to form government
- What does Brexit mean for Expats in/from the UK and the EU ?
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain