How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 20 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Are You Paying Too Much For Your Telephone Line Rental ?
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new line rental service. Apart from only receiving one monthly bill, you will not have do deal with Telefónica any longer!
In the current economic climate, everybody is looking to save money, which is why we are offering our clients what we genuinely believe to be the lowest cost line rental in Spain.
...every little helps!
Our line rental costs just 12.99 € per month, and includes all the services that Telefónica charge extra for:
Voicemail - Caller ID - Call Waiting - Divert on Busy
Call us now on 902 88 90 70 or fill in the form on the right for more information!
Any Questions ?
How do I change my landline from Telefónica to Telitec? - All it takes is 1 simple call to get things going. Then send us a copy of your Telefónica ‘phone bill. We’ll do it all from there.
What additional services are included? - The Line rental service includes caller ID, voicemail, call waiting and divert on busy.
Does it cost anything to transfer my line to Telitec? - There is a one-time admin fee of 10€ which is to be paid upfront by credit or debit card.
How long does it take to transfer to Telitec? - In normal circumstances, the whole process takes between 6 and 8 weeks.
Am I tied into a lengthy contract with Telitec line rental? - No. In fact there is no minimum contract term with Telitec landline rental.
Will I have to change my phone number? - No. You keep your existing Telefónica phone number.
Do I have to tell Telefónica if I’m going to change? - No. We take care of transferring your line over. However, should you be charged for additional services or products (i.e. Telefónica Domo phone) then you will need to cancel this directly with Telefónica by calling 1004.
I’m worried about being cut off, will I lose my service during the process? - In most cases you’ll remain connected throughout the whole process.
What happens with my current Telitec ADSL connection? - Should you wish to switch to our new landline package then the connection will also be ported over which will result in a drop (length of time to be confirmed). Please note that our wireless Broadband will not be affected.
Do I have to give my existing phone handset back to Telefónica? - If you rent your handset from Telefónica, you should return it or they will still charge you for it! If you need a new handset, we can supply one from only 29,99€
Who do I call in the event of a problem after I’ve transferred to Telitec? - In the unlikely event of a problem, call Telitec on 902 88 90 70. We’ll sort out any issues, and all in your language!
Will I be notified once the line has been transferred to Telitec? - As soon as the transfer has taken place, we’ll contact you to let you know.
Can I change my answerphone message into English? - Yes. Simply pick up your handset and listen to any outstanding messages. Then press 1 (for options), 4 (to change language), enter 0000, press 3 (for other languages) and then 1 (for English). Then just hang up and it’s done!
Any further questions ? - Why not contact us by either clicking the link through to our own page (above), or by posting your comments in the box below ...
More Blogs By Neil Harrodine
- Buying an Existing Business
- How to Choose a Dentist in Spain
- Smoking in Spain and the Law
- Getting Married in Spain
- Procedures to follow after a death in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Help For Victims of Domestic Violence In Spain
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain
- How to Play the Spanish Lotteries
- The Police in Spain – Who they are and their Responsibilities
- What is Skype and how do I use it ?
- Divorce in Spain