How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain's Unions agree on wage limitations until 2014
Spanish workers unions, led by Ignacio Fernandez Toxo from the CCOO, and Candido Mendez from the UGT, have met with the Chairmen of the CEOE and CEPYME Employers associations, to find a new agreement on collective work contracts and wage limitations which will last until the end of 2014.
A common agreement has been signed between all parties, which allows a limitation on wages as many small and medium sized business are expected to struggle in the coming year, as the national economy faces a slide back into recession.
The agreement is centered around a maximum wage rise of 0.5% being applied to employees salaries in 2012, rising to 0.6% in both 2013 and 2014, but only in the event of official inflation estimations being expected to rise beyond 2.0%.
An even higher increase has not been ruled out for 2014, providing that the economy of the country improves sufficiently in 2013.
Latest News & Stories
- Netflix silent on reported Spain launch
- Lidl celebrates 20 years in spain with new store
- Airline declares 'No interest in flying to Castellon Airport'
- Most Catalans would vote to stay in Spain: poll
- Losses at Spain's 'bad bank' raise prospect of slow turnaround
- Paramount Murcia boss denies importance of Corvera Airport
- 10 Spanish Banks Reported for Illegal Fees
- Spain citizenship offer is 'empty gesture'
- Man drives car into PP HQ
- EC Slams 'Wasteful Spending' at Spanish Airport
- Claiming Sickness Benefit as an Autonomo - Self Employed worker
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain