How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 29 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Bolivia follow Argentina in seizing control of Spanish companies
Following Argentina's recent example in seizing control of YPF from Spain's Repsol, the Bolivians have jumped on the bandwagon.
The Bolivian President, Evo Morales, has ordered his Army to assume control of 'La Transporta Electricidad', 99.4% of whose shares are owned by by Spain's REE Red Electrica Espanola, and who operates and owns 73% of the electricity infrastructure in Bolivia.
Morales called the move "A just homage to the Bolivian people who have fought for the recovery of the resources", and maintained that he would pay a fair price to REE to the value of what they had invested in the country.
The Spanish Government issued a statement saying that it was simply studying the move and considering any action to be taken, especially concerning the Military intervention emplyed by the Bolivians.
Latest News & Stories
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Spain August retail sales rise 0.4% year on year
- Spain's Constitutional Court Declares Referendum "Illegal"
- Spain's Energy Providers Given Freedom to Impose Hikes
- 68% of British Expats Are Happier Abroad
- Taxes, fees: Spain's battle between utilities and solar
- Spain Forecasts GDP to Grow 2% in 2015
- Catalonian leader orders referendum on independence from Spain
- Legionnaire's disease claims 8th life in Spain
- Prostitution and drugs account for Ä9bn of Spainís GDP : INE
- Getting your utility bills online
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them