How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain features heavily in 'World's Top 50 Restaurant' list
Restaurant Magazine have announced the results of their survey of the world's 50 best restaurants.
Once again, Spain have dominated the top 10, with 'El Celler de Can Roca' in Girona taking 2nd place, and 'Mugaritz' in San Sebastian taking 3rd place, both for a second consecutive year.
1st place was taken by 'Noma' in Denmark for a 3rd consecutive year, however Noma was only able to wrest this coveted position from Spain's 'El Bulli' when Ferran Adria decided to close his restaurant.
Spain also managed to bag the 8th place with 'Arzak', also in San Sebastian, and helping to confirm the Basque City's reputation as one of the world's foremost culinary cities.
Spain's next placing was 'Asador Etxebarri' in Bizkaia - also in the Baque Country - coming in 31st place, followed by 'Quique Dacosta' in Denia on the Costa Blanca in 40th Place.
The UK managed to secure a top ten entry, with Heston Blumenthal's 'Dinner' taking 9th place.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain congratulates new UK FM and calls for "Dialogue on Gibraltar"
- Could a Scottish Yes vote derail Spain's fragile recovery?
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Spain unemployment falls to lowest in 2 years
- Repsol to start searching for oil off Canary Islands coast by end of year
- eBay's StubHub sting ringleader detained in Spain
- More than 1,000 would-be migrants attempt Melilla fence jump
- Vodafone, Orange update FTTH agreement following Ono deal
- Iberdrola Profit Drops as Spain Renewable Subsidy Cuts Hit
- Bank of Spain Says Growth Accelerated in Q2