How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain features heavily in 'World's Top 50 Restaurant' list
Restaurant Magazine have announced the results of their survey of the world's 50 best restaurants.
Once again, Spain have dominated the top 10, with 'El Celler de Can Roca' in Girona taking 2nd place, and 'Mugaritz' in San Sebastian taking 3rd place, both for a second consecutive year.
1st place was taken by 'Noma' in Denmark for a 3rd consecutive year, however Noma was only able to wrest this coveted position from Spain's 'El Bulli' when Ferran Adria decided to close his restaurant.
Spain also managed to bag the 8th place with 'Arzak', also in San Sebastian, and helping to confirm the Basque City's reputation as one of the world's foremost culinary cities.
Spain's next placing was 'Asador Etxebarri' in Bizkaia - also in the Baque Country - coming in 31st place, followed by 'Quique Dacosta' in Denia on the Costa Blanca in 40th Place.
The UK managed to secure a top ten entry, with Heston Blumenthal's 'Dinner' taking 9th place.
Latest News & Stories
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend
- UK Notes "Historic Parallel" Between Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar
- Paramount UK in line for Gov't windfall : A Lesson for Murcia ?
- Catalonia wants to cancel licenses for at-risk drivers
- Merkel Denies Forcing Spain Into Bailout