How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 02 October 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain features heavily in 'World's Top 50 Restaurant' list
Restaurant Magazine have announced the results of their survey of the world's 50 best restaurants.
Once again, Spain have dominated the top 10, with 'El Celler de Can Roca' in Girona taking 2nd place, and 'Mugaritz' in San Sebastian taking 3rd place, both for a second consecutive year.
1st place was taken by 'Noma' in Denmark for a 3rd consecutive year, however Noma was only able to wrest this coveted position from Spain's 'El Bulli' when Ferran Adria decided to close his restaurant.
Spain also managed to bag the 8th place with 'Arzak', also in San Sebastian, and helping to confirm the Basque City's reputation as one of the world's foremost culinary cities.
Spain's next placing was 'Asador Etxebarri' in Bizkaia - also in the Baque Country - coming in 31st place, followed by 'Quique Dacosta' in Denia on the Costa Blanca in 40th Place.
The UK managed to secure a top ten entry, with Heston Blumenthal's 'Dinner' taking 9th place.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain passes law against double charges at bank ATMs
- Spain working on Ireland-Andalucia new flight routes
- S&P raises Spain's credit rating to BBB+
- Spain gives citizenship to thousands with Sephardic roots
- Spain sees unemployment claims grow by 26,087 in September
- Spain sets December 20th for general election
- Spain seeks to overturn Prestige tanker spill acquittals
- Spanish police find migrant in spare wheel well of car
- Spanish government may claim damages from Volkswagen
- Spain's Inflation Rate Drops 0.9% in September