How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain features heavily in 'World's Top 50 Restaurant' list
Restaurant Magazine have announced the results of their survey of the world's 50 best restaurants.
Once again, Spain have dominated the top 10, with 'El Celler de Can Roca' in Girona taking 2nd place, and 'Mugaritz' in San Sebastian taking 3rd place, both for a second consecutive year.
1st place was taken by 'Noma' in Denmark for a 3rd consecutive year, however Noma was only able to wrest this coveted position from Spain's 'El Bulli' when Ferran Adria decided to close his restaurant.
Spain also managed to bag the 8th place with 'Arzak', also in San Sebastian, and helping to confirm the Basque City's reputation as one of the world's foremost culinary cities.
Spain's next placing was 'Asador Etxebarri' in Bizkaia - also in the Baque Country - coming in 31st place, followed by 'Quique Dacosta' in Denia on the Costa Blanca in 40th Place.
The UK managed to secure a top ten entry, with Heston Blumenthal's 'Dinner' taking 9th place.
Latest News & Stories
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote