How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
New car sales reach near 20 year low in April
Sales of new vehicles in Spain slumped to an almost 20-year low in April as the recession and escalating taxes and austerity measures took their toll on the consumer, industry figures showed yesterday.
Sales fell 21.7% from the same period in 2011 to 56,250, according to a report by the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers, noting that the market shows little sign of improvement in the coming months.Last year the association noted that car sales fell 17.7% to 808,059 the lowest since 1993, adding that the April 2012 sales volumes were fare below levels not seen since the early 1990s.
An immediate result of this continuous fall in the market is that it increases the vulnerability of our factories, association director David Barrientos said in a statement.
Spain has no major car manufacturer of it's own but plays host to 18 manufacturing facilities for 10 different foreign-owned carmakers, making it the second-biggest producer in Europe after France.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Court Kicks Out Ryanair Unfair dismissal Claim
- Two bank executives win court battle over compensation
- Change in prenup laws could benefit expats
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Checks to make before buying a used car in Spain
- How to scrap a UK Car in Spain
- How to Import or Re-register a UK Car In Spain
- How to Apply for a Spanish Driving Licence
- Buying a Car in Spain