How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 5 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Central Gov't to issue 30 billion regional bond sale
Spain's PP Central government plans to issue around 30 billion euros of 'hispabonds', intended to help the indebted regions pay their escalating debt maturities and finance their deficit.
El Mundo daily newspaper did not cite their sources, but went on to say how the sale of such hispabonds, which would allow regions to issue debt jointly, is expected to begin as early as June and is being compiled by the Ministry of Economy.
Over 50% of the bond sales will be for the heavily indebted regions of Catalonia and Valencia, who are expected to have more than 16 billion euros of debt maturing later this year, according to the newspaper, adding that other regions facing big financial trouble include Castilla La Mancha, Murcia and Andalucia.
Latest News & Stories
- Emergency Landing at Madrid-Barajas
- A quarter of expats not being offered moving allowance
- Spain to Privatise Rail Services From Early 2014
- Spain's industrial output falls in Oct after brief Sept rise
- Questions asked in UK Parliament over Spain's Gibraltar Hypocrisy
- Moody's revises Spain's outlook to stable
- Idea of an independent Catalonia gets a NATO no-go
- Expats fear being priced out of British housing market
- Family problems blamed for unsuccessful relocations
- Orange Spain Launches Xmas Smartphone Offers
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- When you cant pay the Mortgage