How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 28 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Central Gov't to issue 30 billion regional bond sale
Spain's PP Central government plans to issue around 30 billion euros of 'hispabonds', intended to help the indebted regions pay their escalating debt maturities and finance their deficit.
El Mundo daily newspaper did not cite their sources, but went on to say how the sale of such hispabonds, which would allow regions to issue debt jointly, is expected to begin as early as June and is being compiled by the Ministry of Economy.
Over 50% of the bond sales will be for the heavily indebted regions of Catalonia and Valencia, who are expected to have more than 16 billion euros of debt maturing later this year, according to the newspaper, adding that other regions facing big financial trouble include Castilla La Mancha, Murcia and Andalucia.
Latest News & Stories
- Caja Madrid officials who used black cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Spain to negotiate increase of U.S. troops at air base
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- When you cant pay the Mortgage