How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Central Gov't to issue 30 billion regional bond sale
Spain's PP Central government plans to issue around 30 billion euros of 'hispabonds', intended to help the indebted regions pay their escalating debt maturities and finance their deficit.
El Mundo daily newspaper did not cite their sources, but went on to say how the sale of such hispabonds, which would allow regions to issue debt jointly, is expected to begin as early as June and is being compiled by the Ministry of Economy.
Over 50% of the bond sales will be for the heavily indebted regions of Catalonia and Valencia, who are expected to have more than 16 billion euros of debt maturing later this year, according to the newspaper, adding that other regions facing big financial trouble include Castilla La Mancha, Murcia and Andalucia.
Latest News & Stories
- Tax Hikes For UK Home-Owning Expats ?
- Spain unemployment benefit claims up in August
- Scottish Independence Vote Registration Looms, Expats Nervous
- Spain Struggles With 'Brain-Drain Exodus'
- Spain new car sales up 13.7 pct yr/yr in August
- AENA blames this weekend's flight delays on computer crash
- Britain's Barclays to sell Spanish assets to Caixabank
- Corvera Airline Deadline Slips Again, Airline Confirms Interest
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- When you cant pay the Mortgage