How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 01 September 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
US Senator calls for Argentina to be suspended from G20
A US senator has proposed that Argentina be removed from the G-20, accusing President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner of "violating international rules and agreements" following the expropriation of YPF-Repsol.
Senator Richard Lugar , the highest ranking representative of the Republican Party in the Committee of the Senate Foreign Relations, believes that "Argentina has not fulfilled the responsibilities of membership in the G-20", and has requested that they be suspended until they can demonstrate that they can "adhere to the rules of international economic relations and respect the law."
Just last week the Vice President of Argentina, Amado Boudou, made a visit to Washington to explain the reasons for the expropriation of YPF and defend the credibility of his government.
The subsequent comments of the Senator suggest that he failed in doing so.
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain to launch Netflix service in October
- Germany, Spain call for uniform EU asylum policy
- Spain is best example that Europe is doing things right: Schaeuble
- Catholic Church wants jail for protestors who interrupted Mass
- Vodafone Spain launches exclusive gold S6 Edge+
- Four feared dead in Spanish Firework factory explosion
- Jet2 drops San Javier Murcia to Edinburgh route
- More than 100,000 People Remain Missing in Spain
- Rajoy: 'Spain's reforms have fully paid off'
- Vehicle stopped in Austria carrying immigrants had Spanish plates
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Glossary of useful Legal, Financial & Procedural Phrases
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain