How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 6 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
US Senator calls for Argentina to be suspended from G20
A US senator has proposed that Argentina be removed from the G-20, accusing President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner of "violating international rules and agreements" following the expropriation of YPF-Repsol.
Senator Richard Lugar , the highest ranking representative of the Republican Party in the Committee of the Senate Foreign Relations, believes that "Argentina has not fulfilled the responsibilities of membership in the G-20", and has requested that they be suspended until they can demonstrate that they can "adhere to the rules of international economic relations and respect the law."
Just last week the Vice President of Argentina, Amado Boudou, made a visit to Washington to explain the reasons for the expropriation of YPF and defend the credibility of his government.
The subsequent comments of the Senator suggest that he failed in doing so.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain ready to join Muslim countries to confront terrorism
- Bar in Spain advertises for waitresses: 'Big breasts necessary'
- Supermarket Mercadona sees brighter Spanish outlook
- Mortgage foreclosures up 7.4% in 2014
- Spain's De Guindos says next steps for Greece point to 3rd rescue
- Spain repays EU debt early
- Spain drives more efficiently during financial crisis : report
- "Crisis in Spain not over" : President of EC
- Former Ukraine Finance Minister arrested on Spanish coast
- 4 out of 5 Spaniards feel no improvement in economy
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Glossary of useful Legal, Financial & Procedural Phrases
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain