How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- EUR weekly currency update - 23 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Premursa invite job applications for Paramount Murcia
The Promoters and Developers behind the Paramount Pictures Theme Park at Alhama de Murcia are inviting job applications to be submitted via their website.
Proyectos Emblemáticos Murcianos - otherwise known as Premursa - are asking those interested in submitting their application a series of basic questions before asking them to attach their CV.
It is understood that a priority will be given to applicants in teh following order : Residents of Alhama de Murcia and Fuente Alamo, followed by residents of the region of Murcia, Spanish Citizens and finally to EU residents with language skills.
Although it was initially suggested that as many as 21'000 jobs would be created, many of these are involved in the construction of the park itself and a further number created by third parties such as suppliers etc... However, the recruitment process, which is based in a dedicated facility on a trading estate on the outskirts of Alhama de Murcia, is expected to process as many 6'000 potential recruits.
Those interested in submitting their application can do so by clicking the link >> HERE <<.However, despite the website being in both English and Spanish, the "Contact" page, where the submission should be made, only seems to function in Spanish.
If you need help in writing a CV in a manner which would be acceptable to a native Spaniard, you can find a few useful tips by clicking the link >> HERE << .
Latest News & Stories
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Spain to negotiate increase of U.S. troops at air base
- USA recalls 8 tons of Spanish meat
- Catalonia takes election gamble to keep independence drive alive
- PP and PSOE to draft joint terror law
- Changes to Expat Voting Rules for Brits on the Cards
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Applying for Residential Status ( Residencia) - Non- EU Citizens
- Applying for Spanish Citizenship
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain