How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain's DGT consider reducing drink-drive limit
Spain's DGT / Department of Traffic (commonly referred to as the ‘Trafico') is reported to be considering reviewing the legal limit of alcohol for drivers.The law currently allows 0.5 grams of alcohol per liter of blood, or 0.25 grams per liter of exhaled air, but are reduced to 0.3 and 0.15 grams respectively for new drivers and those who drive for a living.
However the DGT is believed to be looking into the possibility of dropping these levels to zero.
Trafico are stepping up their campaign against those driving under the influence of drink and drugs during the month of August, which typically sees an increased volume of traffic on the roads of Spain as tens of thousands of foreign visitors take their vacation, and many more Spaniards make journeys on the country's roads during the holiday period.
Click>> HERE << to read about drink drivimng in Spain and the law - as it currently stands.
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now
- Towing Trailers in Spain and the Law
- The Legality Of Tyres On Road Vehicles In Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Tow Bars in Spain