How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 3 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain's DGT consider reducing drink-drive limit
Spain's DGT / Department of Traffic (commonly referred to as the ‘Trafico’) is reported to be considering reviewing the legal limit of alcohol for drivers.The law currently allows 0.5 grams of alcohol per liter of blood, or 0.25 grams per liter of exhaled air, but are reduced to 0.3 and 0.15 grams respectively for new drivers and those who drive for a living.
However the DGT is believed to be looking into the possibility of dropping these levels to zero.
Trafico are stepping up their campaign against those driving under the influence of drink and drugs during the month of August, which typically sees an increased volume of traffic on the roads of Spain as tens of thousands of foreign visitors take their vacation, and many more Spaniards make journeys on the country's roads during the holiday period.
Click>> HERE << to read about drink drivimng in Spain and the law - as it currently stands.
Latest News & Stories
- Idea of an independent Catalonia gets a NATO no-go
- Expats fear being priced out of British housing market
- Family problems blamed for unsuccessful relocations
- Orange Spain Launches Xmas Smartphone Offers
- Spain Hints at Lower Income Tax
- Population of Spain Continues to Plummet
- Spain to work with big utilities on tariff debt relief
- Spain’s desperation: 20,000 apply for 400 IKEA jobs
- Spain Considers Catalan Compensation Tax
- Spain's consumer confidence improving
- Towing Trailers in Spain and the Law
- The Legality Of Tyres On Road Vehicles In Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Tow Bars in Spain