How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 28 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain's DGT consider reducing drink-drive limit
Spain's DGT / Department of Traffic (commonly referred to as the ‘Trafico') is reported to be considering reviewing the legal limit of alcohol for drivers.The law currently allows 0.5 grams of alcohol per liter of blood, or 0.25 grams per liter of exhaled air, but are reduced to 0.3 and 0.15 grams respectively for new drivers and those who drive for a living.
However the DGT is believed to be looking into the possibility of dropping these levels to zero.
Trafico are stepping up their campaign against those driving under the influence of drink and drugs during the month of August, which typically sees an increased volume of traffic on the roads of Spain as tens of thousands of foreign visitors take their vacation, and many more Spaniards make journeys on the country's roads during the holiday period.
Click>> HERE << to read about drink drivimng in Spain and the law - as it currently stands.
Latest News & Stories
- Six Votes Rajoy Needs in Spain May Turn Up in the Basque Country
- Catalonia Developing ID Cards For Residents in Event of Separation From Spain
- Spain's regional rift makes third election more likely
- Banco Popular To Shed 3000 Jobs
- EU Fires Warning Shot At Spain
- Towing Trailers in Spain and the Law
- The Legality Of Tyres On Road Vehicles In Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Tow Bars in Spain