How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Mr Grumpy : Officially an 'Old Bastard'
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain's DGT consider reducing drink-drive limit
Spain's DGT / Department of Traffic (commonly referred to as the ‘Trafico’) is reported to be considering reviewing the legal limit of alcohol for drivers.The law currently allows 0.5 grams of alcohol per liter of blood, or 0.25 grams per liter of exhaled air, but are reduced to 0.3 and 0.15 grams respectively for new drivers and those who drive for a living.
However the DGT is believed to be looking into the possibility of dropping these levels to zero.
Trafico are stepping up their campaign against those driving under the influence of drink and drugs during the month of August, which typically sees an increased volume of traffic on the roads of Spain as tens of thousands of foreign visitors take their vacation, and many more Spaniards make journeys on the country's roads during the holiday period.
Click>> HERE << to read about drink drivimng in Spain and the law - as it currently stands.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker
- IMF Inspectors to visit Spain next week
- Spain to Clamp Down on "Tax Havens"
- Bank of Spain Debts Jump in March
- Hunt for those at fault for Spain's bank crisis gains pace
- Towing Trailers in Spain and the Law
- The Legality Of Tyres On Road Vehicles In Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Tow Bars in Spain