How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 24 April 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Protocol for aviation at Corvera airport published
The Official Gazette for Murcia, has today published details of the agreement signed between the Development Ministry and the Regional department of Public Works to "establish the basis for development of civil aviation Autonomous Community of Murcia. "
The agreement states that "both parties are aware that civilian traffic in the Region of Murcia should be done only through the international airport, agreeing that San Javier will become an airbase for military aircraft only."
It continues, confirming that the Autonomous Region granted the administrative concession to Aeromur for the construction and operation of Corvera international airport in 2007.
The protocol also noted that "The parties are aware of the importance of aviation and air transportation to economic development in the Region of Murcia, as well as to meet the networking needs of citizens and businesses."
This agreement was signed in Madrid on 16th November by Secretary of State for Transport, Ministry of Development, Táboas Isaiah, and the Minister of Public Works in the Region of Murcia, Antonio Sevilla.
Latest News & Stories
- Bankinter profit rise sets positive tone for Spain's banks
- Catalan leader to call independence vote despite Madrid resistance
- Spain "Violated Human Rights of Illegal Immigrants" : ECHR
- Spain to cut 2014 net debt issuance on higher tax revenue
- A fifth of British expats in Spain left last year
- Spain investigates offensive Twitter account
- Spain Easter road deaths up on 2013
- Poll finds Spain disapproves of homosexuality the least
- Orange Spain preparing new ADSL price reduction
- Gibraltar Fire Halts Easter Sunday Gambling