How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 24 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Protocol for aviation at Corvera airport published
The Official Gazette for Murcia, has today published details of the agreement signed between the Development Ministry and the Regional department of Public Works to "establish the basis for development of civil aviation Autonomous Community of Murcia. "
The agreement states that "both parties are aware that civilian traffic in the Region of Murcia should be done only through the international airport, agreeing that San Javier will become an airbase for military aircraft only."
It continues, confirming that the Autonomous Region granted the administrative concession to Aeromur for the construction and operation of Corvera international airport in 2007.
The protocol also noted that "The parties are aware of the importance of aviation and air transportation to economic development in the Region of Murcia, as well as to meet the networking needs of citizens and businesses."
This agreement was signed in Madrid on 16th November by Secretary of State for Transport, Ministry of Development, Táboas Isaiah, and the Minister of Public Works in the Region of Murcia, Antonio Sevilla.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish banks' overseas push reflects doubts on recovery at home
- Spain expects more tourism from Middle-East
- Spain's jobless figures rise slightly in Q1 2015
- Ciudad Real Airport : The Penny Finally Drops...
- Spain to bid for euro zone chair
- Spain's Caixabank beats profit forecast in Q1
- Spain's Bankinter Q1 profit up 45 pct
- Your Spanish bank account may be blocked if you don’t hand in your ID
- Retired Expats Must Prove They Are Not Dead
- Stag party causes chaos on Glasgow-Alicante flight